Korcula Tour - A Day Trip from Dubrovnik
One of the most memorable day trips in Dubrovnik Region is very recommended for those willing to invest that little extra time to enjoy the most of what Dubrovnik area has to offer.
This private day trip from Dubrovnik takes you across Dubrovnik region to the very edge of Peljesac peninsula beyond the thin channel that seperates the island of Korcula from Peljesac mainland to visit the town of Korcula, another fascinating stone built city on the Croatian coast. Korcula is also known as the home town of Marco Polo and is one of the most beautiful towns on the Croatian coast for which Korcula is sometimes reffered to as "small Dubrovnik". The town boasts with interesting history, fascinating sights, and memorable musuems. The drive along the Croatian coast is panoramic and the tour stops at Trsteno and the walled town of Ston which adds to the great travel experience. The tour takes up to eight hours and it is a time well spent on your vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- This is a private day trip from Dubrovnik
- You tour with a licensed Dubrovnik guide
- This tour may visit Trsteno, site of the lovely arboretum close to Dubrovnik
- You will visit town of Ston and see the Ston walls
- To reach Korcula we will cross the Korcula channel on a boat or ferry
- Several wonderful vista points are visited on this tour which provides excellent photo shooting opportunities.
- Tour itinerary forms on your interests
- Meeting point is very flexibile and is basically your choice
- You tour Dubrovnik region in a modern and air conditioned vehicle
- Forget Selfies! Personal guide is someone to take photos of you on your Dubrovnik tour
- For the sake of flexibility entry fees are excluded from the price of the tour
- Whole day tour takes up to eight hours.